Black Nationalist, "General" Sarasutenseti, predicts a racial "calamity," if Obama loses the election on November 6, 2012. The threat is, vote for Obama, or the cities will burn. Obama's army of stormtrooper-like street thugs are holding America hostage.
Riots are generally spontaneous and not scheduled ahead of time. If election violence occurs, consider it to be a domestic terrorist attack and not just a riot. The more people, who are expecting it, the less likely it is to happen. If everyone is expecting it, many people take steps independently to prevent it, such as citizens being prepared and local police being on alert.
Potential participants are also less likely to get involved, because they know lots of people will be ready for it. So, do what you can to spread the word.
Farrakhan Threatens Cities, Demand Black Nation
Farrakhan - America Must be Burned
Stop Obama Now Blog
Having already threatened to riot if Obama is unsuccessful in securing a second term, Obama supporters are also flooding Twitter with threats to assassinate Mitt Romney if he wins the presidential election. Earlier reports said that innumerable Obama supporters spoke of their plans to provoke violence and mayhem if Obama lost, aggrieved at fears that Mitt Romney would take away government handouts.However, it seems that threats to assassinate Romney are proving just as popular on the social network as threats to riot .Twitchy first reported on the death threats on Sunday but a deluge of new ones have flooded in since, including the following:
- "I swear if Mitt Romney becomes president, I'm gonna be the one to assassinate his a**!!!"
- "im telling you if romney gets elected somebody gon have to take a L and A. assassinate romney and ryan or B. obliterate the WH w/ them in it."
- "If Romney becomes president, hella people gonna try to assassinate him."
- "Soo Romney said black folks are free loaders n basically tryna get us back to slavery ... I will personally Assassinate dat mf."
- "If Romney Get Elected Somebody Gotta Assassinate Him" Me Duh Nigha??"
It is important again to stress that these are not newly created fake accounts, they are owned by people who have made thousands of previous tweets. While some Twitter users later backed away from their threats, others seemed genuinely serious.
- There have been other threats against Romney during the past weeks. On Sunday, Twitchy reported that liberals on Twitter continued to issue death threats against GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney. Examiner.com
- Death threats like these violate federal law and Twitter's rules. Twitter, unfortunately, does not appear too concerned with death threats made against the GOP nominee, but the Secret Service tends to take threats like these a little more seriously. Examiner.com
- According to federal law, those making threats against a presidential candidate can face fines and five years in prison. Examiner.com
- Given the fact that Americans routinely riot in response to results of sporting events that don't go their way, the notion that civil unrest could ensue if Obama is defeated is perfectly plausible. infowars.com